FAQ & Returns
For any other questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am not responsible for any lost or stolen items. When making a purchase please carefully review the item description and use the contact form to ask any clarifying questions you have.
If items arrive bent or damaged due to carrier I am happy to issue a reshipment of original product if available. All items that are hand crafted and or customized are not eligible for a refund. I appreciate you and your support.
Due to the nature of the artworks, all sales are final. I will offer a repair/replacement on pieces when possible for damaged goods during shipping. Returns, refunds, or replacement products for reasons other than damage incurred during shipping cannot be accepted. Please inspect your order carefully. All pieces are thoroughly checked before they are shipped to ensure you receive the best possible quality. If there is damage during shipping, please contact me within 3 days of receiving your purchase. If the work is damaged in transit, please be prepared to send photos of the damage.
Email me at email@example.com within 3 days of receiving your order if there is a discrepancy with your shipment. Orders received after 3 days will not be considered.
- When will my order ship?
- Your piece will be packed and shipped within 7-8 business days. If you ordered a printed product, your order will be sent to the printer within that time. Tracking information will be provided to you once your item(s) is shipped.
- When with my order arrive?
USPS First-Class Mail: 2-8 business days, USPS Priority Mail: 1-3 business days, USPS First-Class International: 7-21 business days, UPS Ground: 1-3 business days. Shipping times may vary.
- What will the packaging look like?
Your piece will arrive in a discreet box. The label will list "Fine Art for the Absurd" as the sender. Please note that I try to be as sustainable as possible and you may find reused packing materials inside. If they are still reusable, I recommend keeping them and reusing them for future shipping needs.
- Do you accept custom requests?
- I am currently accepting custom projects. My commission fee begins at $1000. If you are a Collector Tier member of my Patreon, you do not have a $1000 commission minimum. I'd love to work with you on your idea. To see if we will be a good fit, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- How should I display my artwork?
- I affix the back of your piece with hanging hardware when possible. Don't limit yourself to this, I've seen many of my collectors arrange their piece within a bookshelf vignette or on a picture easel as well. Your ornaments don't have to be packed in a box when Christmas is over, either. Hang them up like a little wall charm all year round if you wish!
- How should I care for my artwork?
- I would recommend keeping your artwork in a dry location indoors, away from extreme temperatures and excessive moisture. With all artowrk, handle with care. Please do not place in direct sunlight or heat.
- Do you ship outside of the US?
- I do! if there is an item you want and shipping isn't listen for your country, let me know when you're ready to checkout and I'll add it for you. Please contact me at email@example.com to work out the details.