- When will my order ship?
- Your piece will be packed and shipped within 7-8 business days. If you ordered a printed product, your order will be sent to the printer within that time. Tracking information will be provided to you once your item(s) is shipped.
- your print order will be sent to my fine art printer within 3 business days of your order. At that time, average production time from my printer is 1-3 business days.
- If at any point during production, your print does not meet our quality standards, the print is re-printed. This can occasionally cause a minor delay. Other exceptions include situations such inventory/supply issues, and orders during the Holidays.
- When with my order arrive?
USPS First-Class Mail: 2-8 business days, USPS Priority Mail: 1-3 business days, USPS First-Class International: 7-21 business days, UPS Ground: 1-3 business days. Shipping times may vary.
- What will the packaging look like?
Your piece will arrive in a discreet box. The label will list either "Courtney Burke Art" or "Fine Art for the Absurd" as the sender. Please note that I try to be as sustainable as possible and you may find reused packing materials inside. If they are still reusable, I recommend keeping them and reusing them for future shipping needs.
- Do you accept custom requests?
- I am currently accepting custom projects. I'd love to work with you on your idea. To see if we will be a good fit, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- How should I display my artwork?
- I affix the back of your piece with hanging hardware when possible. Don't limit yourself to this, I've seen many of my collectors arrange their piece within a bookshelf vignette or on a picture easel as well. Your ornaments don't have to be packed in a box when Christmas is over, either. Hang them up like a little wall charm all year round if you wish!
- How should I care for my artwork?
- I would recommend keeping your artwork in a dry location indoors, away from extreme temperatures and excessive moisture. With all artwork, handle with care. Please do not place in direct sunlight or heat.
- Do you ship outside of the US?
- I do!